Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Epiphany Rising...

I believe that I've finally decided on my supportive thesis visuals!

I just had an epiphany tonight about what I want to do for my supportive thesis visual: Since my topic argues how important and necessary it is to incorporate the use of Biomimicry into the graphic design process, I would love to create a kind of resource guide that designers can use. I know that not every designer's process is the same, so it is just to serve as a reference guide. I'd like to have example categories, like: environmental design, informational wayfinding, emotional branding and ID, creating a productive and effective workflow, and a few more. This guide will also cover things like certified materials, what it means to be "certified", printers, inks and so on.

1 comment:

LT said...

that sounds like a great idea! let me know when you get a finished piece, i would love to read it!